Do you have a few years of experience in complex B2B sales and are driven by long-term relationships? Here at Netset, you now have the opportunity to contribute in taking our sales to new heights.
We are looking to recruit a Business Development Executive with focus on lead generation, to join our UK team. Your role will be extremely valuable when it comes to supporting the organisation as we go through the next phase in our growth journey.
Who are we?
Netset is based in Malmö, Sweden and is the world’s leading supplier of premium eCommerce solutions for the IT and telecom industry. Our platforms are called Nettailer, Nettailer SA and Nettailer Drive. We develop them in-house, which means that we not only know them back to front – but with 500+ systems in commercial operation across Europe, we also know that our solutions are among the best.
About the role
We have been active on the UK market for over ten years, and now we see the potential to grow even more. Working alongside our highly collaborative and caring team, you will be able to contribute and really make a difference through:
- Creating and supporting development strategies and ideas aimed at business growth through lead generation
- Effectively using Social Media platforms to nurture leads and schedule sales appointments
- Building a pipeline of prospects and follow up leads
- Onsite visits with potential and existing customers (sales pitches/product demonstrations/training)
- Recognising opportunities for future development with existing customers
- Communicating product information, pricing, updates with customer/prospects/partners
You will report to Head of International sales and be part of the international team of Business developers.
To enjoy, thrive and be successful in the role, your attitude is more important than your experience, but we are happy to see that you have:
- Previous experience in IT distribution and/or a reseller would be highly advantageous
- Business Development and understanding requirements
- Self-motivated - Strong organisation, prioritisation, and time management skills
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Able to build constructive and valued relationships with prospects, customers, and internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop a knowledge of products and upcoming developments
It is also essential that you hold a valid UK driving license as travel for training or meetings will be required.
We strive to create an atmosphere that is family friendly and inspiring, where each employee gets the best possible attention and treatment. We believe that Netset should be a great place to work. Therefore, we invest in our employees, and are always open for suggestions and improvements that makes us a better company.
- Training and development
- Flexible working hours
- Location home based office with customer facing travel
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday
- And more…
Interested? Here's how to proceed!
If this sounds like a team, a work environment and culture that you could thrive in - we would love to meet you! Apply for the job, connect with us or share this with someone you think would be a good fit.
If you have questions ti the role, the team or the company, please contact Elin Andersson, Tech Talent Acquisition Specialist at Progrits, email@example.com.
A part of Progrits
Since 2021, Netset has been a part of Progrits - a Nordic software group with about ten entrepreneurial companies in the automotive, transport & logistics as well as integrated e-commerce industries. We are driven by technical innovation, with the requirement that customer value is always at the center. Since 2023, Progrits is a part of Axcel, a Nordic venture capital company with a strong interest in the tech sector.
Progrits means increased opportunities for growth, not only for us as a company but for you as an employee. It also means greater security as investments are made in the long term and with perseverance.